Vinyasa Flow Yoga & Breathwork coaching
This approach involves synchronisation of movement with the breath, entirely bespoke to your needs.
- What is Vinyasa Yoga & Breathwork?
- Vinyasa Flow is a dynamic style of yoga involving a seamless sequence of postures.
- Breathwork involves working with the natural cycle of your breath to achieve higher states of relaxation and rejuvenation. It is often accompanied by music.
- Who is it for?
Aimed at general ability; complete beginners to improver level.
Breathwork coaching is offered in combination or as a standalone practice
- How many sessions do you recommend?
This is totally flexible! However I recommend a minimum of 3 x sessions* to shift the practice into becoming habitual & self-sustainable over time.
*All sessions are currently via virtual video conferencing platforms (i.e. Zoom)
- How long are the sessions?
Our introductory session is 1 hour & 15 minutes. Subsequent sessions are 1 hour I would advise successive weekly sessions for the greatest benefit.
- What is my investment?
Following a free 15 minute consultation to see if we are a good fit to work together, every session (including the longer introduction) is charged at £80.00*
*student discount available
Your real investment is time, attention and intention to better your state of wellbeing.